EUROVOLLEY POLAND 2017
The open sale of tickets for the opening ceremony and match will be available from tuesday 28th March 11h00!
The tickets for group phase, play-off matches (30.08.2017), quarter-finals (31.08.2017), semi-finals (2nd September 2017) and finals (3rd September 2017) are currently available on the sale.
Gdańsk (Ergo Arena) - group A teams (Poland, Serbia, Finland, Estonia) on the 24th, 26th, 28th August 2017. (Separate tickets for each match of this group are available).
Szczecin (Azoty Arena) - group B teams (Italy, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic) on the 25th, 27th, 28th August 2017.
Cracow (Tauron Arena) - group C teams (Russia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Spain) on the 24th, 26th, 28th August 2017.
Katowice (Hala Spodek) - group D teams (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey) on the 25th, 27th, 28th August 2017.
The 2nd and 3rd September matches will start at 17h30 and 20h30
Further parts of the sale are planned for the 1st quarter of 2017. We have planned various forms of promotional sale, such as:
- family and group tickets (3+1)
- free admission for children under the age of 2
- free admission for handicaped and 50% discount for their attendent
In order to purchase the "3+1" tickets (available only in the ticket categories nr 2, 3 and 4) choose a single ticket on the map and the option "Pakiet 3+1".
Check the timetable below
Read the event regulations here
EUROVOLLEY POLAND 2017 is a tournament of the sixteen best volleyball teams of the Old Continent, during which 36 matches will be played- 24 of which in the group phase, 4 play-offs, 4 in quarter-finals, 2 in semi-finals and the final battle for the third and first place on the podium of the European championship. All matches will be held in Gdańsk, Kraków, Katowice and Szczecin.
Let's get ready to see:
- all medalists of the previous edition of the Old Continent's championship: the French, Slovenian and Italian teams – also olympic vice-champions
- the Polish team – World Champions of 2014
- the Serbian team – winners of the World League of 2016
- the Russian team always placed in high positions, the ambitious teams of Bulgaria, Germany, Belgium, Finland, Netherlands, as well as the unpredictable teams of Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia, Spain and Turkey.
A total of 170 thousand tickets will be disposed among the supporters of the EUROVOLLEY POLAND 2017 – 40 thousand in Gdańsk, 11 thousand in Szczecin, nearly 44 thousand in Katowice and close to 75 thousand in Cracow.
See you next year at the EUROVOLLEY POLAND 2017!