Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour
Organizer: Alter Art & AEG Presents
About the event
Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour is coming to Warsaw, Poland for three nights on August 1, 2, 3, 2024. All shows with special guest Paramore.
The registration period for the Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour in Warsaw, PGE Narodowy on-sale ended on Friday 23 June and is now closed. If you are already registered, please check important information sent to your e-mail address.
If your registration has been authenticated, you will receive a purchase link and unique access code via email on July 11, 2023. If you are not authenticated, you have received an email with an explanation on July 5, 2023.
If you have registered, but received no e-mail, please check your Spam folder.
Ticket sales for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour in Warsaw, at PGE Narodowy begins on Wednesday, 12 July at 12:00 p.m. CEST. Tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis, while currently-available inventory lasts. The onsale is available only for authenticated fans - check the access details sent by e-mail on July 11.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ to learn more.
Tickets for disabled persons using wheelchairs will not be available in open sales. If you would like to purchase tickets, please contact eBilet Customer Service at https://www.ebilet.pl/en/kontakt with your unique access code.
Hospitality Ticket includes:
- access to Business Club at PGE Narodowy, available to Guests 3 hours prior to the show and 1 hour after the concert ends
- dedicated entrance for Hospitality Tickets holders
- premium seat in Sector V03
- full catering: finger food selection, hot dishes, dessert selection
- beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- open bar serving fancy non-alcoholic cocktails (5:00 – 10:00 p.m.)
- music played by a DJ
- possibility to purchase venue parking ticket for a show day.
- VIP 1 - It’s Been A Long Time Coming Ticket
- VIP 2 - Karma Is My Boyfriend Ticket
- VIP 3 - I Remember It All Too Well Ticket
- VIP 4 - Ready For It Ticket
- VIP 5 - It’s A Love Story Ticket
- VIP 6 - We Never Go Out of Style Ticket
Detailed information can be found HERE.
VIP Tickets Terms & Conditions:
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances.
- All tickets and its contents are non-transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel an order in any case of violation of the Terms and Conditions of purchase in the ticket distribution system, and/or the Terms and Conditions of the Event.
- VIP ticket will be available to download 14 day prior the show date.
- ** Very Important ** - VIP merchandise will not be shipped outside of Poland under any circumstances – no exceptions. If you are not a resident of Poland and you have purchased a VIP ticket, then an alternative local merchandise collection location will be provided in Poland. Non-residents of Poland will be contacted in advance of the show date with additional local merchandise collection details.
- Information provided at the time of purchase (name, e-mail, etc.) is the same information that will be utilized for individual contact where applicable.
- The artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of initial purchase.
- VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry.
- Delivery of VIP merchandise can occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a ticket.
Ticket Sales Registration
Ticket sales registration is being used to help fans get tickets for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour at PGE Narodowy, in Warsaw, Poland. This helps us to filter out buyers looking to resell tickets, and instead get them into the hands of fans who want to attend the show.
Registration does not guarantee access to the sale, or to tickets. We expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. All registrants will go through an authentication process. Authentication gives fans an extra line of defense against bots and multiple registrations. Only authenticated fans will be given the opportunity to access the on-sale.
Getting access to the on-sale doesn’t guarantee tickets. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, while currently-available inventory lasts.
How it works:
- Stage 1: Registration. Fill in the form with your details and accept the T&Cs to register for the on-sale. You only need to register once.
- Stage 2: Double verification. eBilet will verify your registration. After confirming your personal information, you will receive a text message from eBilet with a link to confirm your registration. Click on the link to confirm your data and register for the opportunity to buy tickets.
- Stage 3: eBilet authenticates your registration. Authenticated fans will get access to the on-sale. Authentication gives fans an extra line of defense against bots and multiple registrations. Please note that getting access to the on-sale doesn’t guarantee tickets. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, while currently available ticket inventory lasts.
- Stage 4: Status Update. All registrants will receive an e-mail on July 5, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. CEST. If you are authenticated, you will receive an email with further information. If you are authenticated, a day prior to the on-sale, you will receive a purchase link and unique access code via email. Please note, receiving a purchase link and code does not guarantee you tickets. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while currently available inventory lasts. If you are not authenticated, you will receive an email with further details.
Have questions about this registration? We’ve got answers. Visit our FAQ to learn more.
To ensure you receive all communications make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts and safe sender lists.
What is Registration For?
Registration gives fans an extra line of defense against bots. Anyone interested in purchasing a ticket is required to register in advance so the system can cross check accounts to best ensure that fans are granted access to sales, not bots. This is especially important when demand for a show is high and there are more buyers than there are tickets.