1. The sales services used by eBilet Polska Sp. z o.o. do not automatically collect any information, except for information included in cookies.
2.Cookies constitute IT data, in particular text files, which are stored by the Service User’s device and are designated for using the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the address of the website from which they originate, the storage time thereof at the user’s devices and an unique number.
3. eBilet Polska Sp. z o.o. Al. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1, lok. 01.045, 03-901 Warszawa is the entity which places cookies in the Service User’s devices and obtains access thereto.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to adjust the contents of Service website to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of such websites; in particular, cookies allow us to recognize the Service User’s device and appropriately display the website, adjusted to his individual needs;
b) to create statistics which allows us to understand how the Service Users use websites, which make it possible to improve their structure and contents;
c) to maintain the Service User’s session (after logging-in), owing to which the Service User does not have to re-enter the log-in and password on which subpage of the Service;
5. The Service uses two principal types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files which are stored by the User’s device until he has logged out, left the website or switched off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored by the User’s device for a period of time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies: a) necessary cookies, which make it possible to use services available within the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies used for the purposes of services which require authentication as part of the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to discover any abuse in respect of authentication within the Service;
c) performance cookies, which make it possible to collect information about the method of use from the Service websites;
d) functional cookies, which make it possible to remember the settings selected by the User and User interface personalization, e.g. the selected language or region, from which User comes, fonts, website appearance, etc.;
e) advertising cookies, which make it possible to provide Users with advertisements more adjusted to the areas of their interest.
7. In many cases, software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. The Service Users may at any time change the settings in respect of cookies. Such settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie management in the settings of the web browser or to be informed about each and any appearance thereof in the Service User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of managing cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies placed on the Service User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at the following websites:https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka and http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 ; http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies